Sunday, January 24, 2016

Discovering Shen....

Hi! I'm Shenemar Esteban but you can call me Shen for short. I'm already on my 20 years of existence and traveling in this world with my family and meeting awesome friends from different places. I'm a Broadcast Communication student at Polytechnic University of the Philippines and I'm already on my last year and hopefully, I could wear a toga on our graduation day..haha!
 
The sole purpose of this blog is for our requirement on Online Journalism, but apart from it I'm so thrilled that at last I already have my own travel blog. I'm not good at writing cause I don't have the minds and hands comparable to great writers so bear with it. But, I have a happy feet of a traveler and a mind of a curious adventurer. So come with me and together let us travel this beautiful world. Bon Voyage to our expedition travel buddies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment