Saturday, January 30, 2016

Wawa Wow!

 
        Hello travel buddies! So here's my very first entry for our "expedishen" or should I say our first itinerary in the province where I grew up. I proudly present to you one of the tourist attractions in Rodriguez, Rizal..no other than, the Wawa Dam.
 
                       
 
        Actually, I visited this place with my friends because we have the purpose of finding an interesting subject in preparation for our upcoming documentary. So before we do our information gathering with some of their community tourist guide, we decided to explore the vicinity of Brgy. Wawa. (woooh! lagalag mode on).
 
 
 
 
           Aside from finding an interesting subject for our documentary, we found a magical place! At first we heard the sound of the waters and we didn't realize that our feet were magnetized to get closer to it. The moment  I saw the raging waters that fall down was truly mesmerizing, I was so pleased that the only word that comes out in my mouth was "WOW!" (with eyes wide open)..haha! Indeed, Wawa Wow!
 
             The cool raging waters invite me to take a plunge but I was so disappointed that I forgot to have my extra shirt, shorts and undies..huhuhu..lesson learned! Always bring an extra outfit or pamalit wherever you go, cause you may not know, that there will be surprises awaiting for you! huhuhu (really can't move on). That's why I promised to myself that I will come back there to take a dip and enjoy the waters (even if it's green in color) and also to conquer Mt. Pamitinan with my friends. Ha! just wait for my comeback at Brgy. Wawa and let me do my expedishen 2.0..haha..just wait for it travel buddies :)
 
 
 
                                                          
The peak of Mt. Pamitinan...I'll conquer this...someday!
 
 
How to get there?
 
 
       So from LRT Santolan, we ride a jeepney going to Montalban and from there another jeepney to Wawa and voila! You're already there at Wawa Wow! Only the journey of commuting was a bit long, so patience is needed but if you're already there I could say it is truly worth the wait :)
                        
 
 
 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment